- All applicants must have been awarded their bachelor’s degree prior to attending law school classes. The degree must be awarded from a college or university that, at the time of the applicant’s graduation, appeared on the approved list of any U.S. standard regional or national accrediting agency or association certified by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Submission of the online application form .
- Submission of the online non-refundable application fee ($50) when you submit your online application. Your application is not processed until your application fee is received.
- Submission of original copies of all certified official undergraduate (including junior college), graduate and law school transcripts to:
Kerri Stone, Registrar
Birmingham School of Law
231 22nd Street South
Birmingham, AL 35233
(205) 322-2822 (fax)
- Other required documentation:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Detailed work history
- Personal statement
- July 1 – Fall Applications
- November 1 – Spring Applications
BSL reviews applicants’ academic records and employment history in determining acceptance.
BSL does not require an LSAT score as part of the application unless your degree is from a country foreign to the United States.
For more information, see the Student Handbook.