Christian & Small LLP has a career opportunity for a skilled Litigation Paralegal to become a part of our team! This position will be responsible for supporting attorneys in the various aspects of litigation related to case preparation, management and execution.
- Coordinate, manage and organize allcase files during all phases of the litigation process, and assist in trial preparation.
- Organize and review exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings.
- Draft and review Complaints, Discovery, Motions and other legal documents.
- E-filing experience in all courts.
- Manage case deadlines, calendar hearingsand meetings.
- Categorize, interpret, and summarize information and documents provided by clients, opposing counsel, and third parties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational ability to prioritize and complete high volume work with tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of motions, electronic discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices, etc.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and document management software.
- A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree, paralegal certification and five or more years of experience as a civil litigation paralegal is preferred.
- Prefer at least five years experience in the following areas: Business & Commercial Litigation, Civil Litigation, Construction, Insurance, and Professional Liability & Medical Malpractice.
Excellent benefit package. Salary in line with experience.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Christian & Small LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace