Law firm seeks dedicated legal assistant for a variety of administrative tasks in Birmingham, AL (Southside) office location. The assistant will be responsible for client engagement, scheduling, filing, research, and other duties as assigned. The assistant must maintain a high standard of professionalism and be accustomed to handling and protecting confidential information. We are looking for someone who is not afraid of a challenge, can work under pressure and remain flexible, proactive and resourceful.
List of required skills:
- Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit intermediate computer/technical skills, specifically, knowledge of MS Office software programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.); PDF software (highlighting, conversion, labeling); and ability to learn and work with legal technology (court-filing and information retrieval computer systems, etc.).
- Must be extremely organized and able to multitask.
- Must be a team player.
- Must provide excellent customer service.
- Reliability, dependability and punctuality are of the utmost importance.
This position starts at $10.00 an hour and does not include benefits.
High School diploma required.
Previous experience in the Service industry a plus.
Interested candidates should email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.