Real Estate Internship
TitleSouth, LLC has an immediate opening for a full-time real estate, legal intern. The successful candidate will learn and assist with all aspects of the real estate process from title curative to closings. Internship will continue through the end of August and has the potential to develop into permanent employment.
- Effectively communicate with agents, consumers, and colleagues.
- A team player who will become familiar with transactions, closings and title curative matters and will move between processes as needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail a must as candidate will review legal documents related to property ownership for errors prior to recording.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be highly organized, detail-orientated and proactive.
- Experience in SoftPro a plus (but not required)
- 1st or 2nd year student who has already taken at least one section of Real Estate law required. July 2020 Bar Exam candidates will not be considered.
- Alabama Notary license a plus, but not required.
- No experience necessary. We will train the successful candidate.
- Recommendation from your Real Estate law professor required.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org