Christian & Small LLP, a well-established downtown law firm, is seeking a full-time receptionist to become a part of our team. Candidate must have a customer service attitude, and be organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are looking for someone who will:
· Present a friendly, helpful attitude at all times while answering the telephone, and screening and routing calls
· Enthusiastically welcome, greet and direct clients while coordinating front desk responsibilities
· Assist the accounting department with running conflict checks, setting up new matters and any other tasks, as needed
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (maintain logbook for visitors and vendors)
· High School Diploma, some college preferred
· Two years minimum experience in an office environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and willingness/ability to learn new computer applications/programs
· Professional attitude and appearance
If you would like to considered for this position and have the requisite experience and background, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christian & Small is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary complimented by a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, and generous paid time off.