Alexander Shunnarah Law firm is looking for 1L’s or 2L’s to clerk for the summer. It will be for the months of May through the second week of August. This could possibly be a permanent job opportunity.
The job is as follows:
Handling personal injury files
- Walking clients through basic questions involving auto insurance and the timeline of a personal injury case.
- Customer service
- Putting a demand package together
- Sending letter of representation to Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS and negotiating hospital liens.
- Sending letter of representation to adverse party auto insurance and clients auto insurance.
- Setting claims up with various auto insurance companies
- Keeping a very organized log of medical facilities the client treated at
- Ordering records and bills
- Following up with past due request
- Keeping a log of all clients that call in
- Sending settlement checks out
- Sending referral checks out
- Requesting checks for office expenses
- Scanning, faxing, emailing, and filing
- Requesting police reports
Interested candidates should send their resumes to Rania Awwad at RAwwad@asilpc.com. Phone is 205-837-9964.