Are you looking to make some extra money and get a free bar prep course?
JD Advising, Inc. helps law students and graduates prepare for the bar. JD Advising is looking for Table Time Representatives at your school!
· At least 2 hours of table time per week, or as otherwise permitted by your school
· Spreading the word about JD Advising
· Answering questions students may have
· Distributing fliers
· Attend one monthly meeting online (only 30 minutes)
We will give you a detailed overview of JD Advising’s services plus training, campus support, samples of products, and promotional materials.
Students must adhere to the school’s protocols concerning COVID-19.
· Students are paid through a percentage off a bar review course, and money for sign-ups. One year of work earns 50% off an On Demand bar exam course (UBE or California). This course comes with outlines, prerecorded instruction, and released essay and MBE questions. Two years of tabling earns 100% off an On Demand course, meaning it is FREE. Students will be upgraded to the Premium Bar Exam Course (UBE only) for working 3 school years.
· Students will get $100 for each student they sign up for a JD Advising course! After 5 sign ups, the student will be upgraded to a Premium Bar Exam Course (UBE only)!
· After getting five (5) other students signed up for a course, students can become a Lead JD Advising Ambassador with a few extra duties, plus increased pay per sign-up ($125 per sign-up and $25 per sign-up by another rep).
We are happy to give great recommendations to future employers for team members who work hard.
Skills gained (to list on resume): networking, promoting, creativity, communication, connecting groups of people, time management, self-motivation, and organization.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include “Table Time Representative” in the subject line of your email.
Make sure to include:
1. The name of the law school you attend and the year you graduate
2. A copy of your resume