SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDS NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATION – DEADLINE APRIL 26th
Birmingham School of Law is now accepting applications for scholarships/awards. To be eligible, you must have completed at least eighteen (18) credit hours and be currently enrolled. Please check the box by each scholarship/award for which you are applying. Application deadline is April 26th. Please complete application and click submit when finished. Recipients will be notified once all applications have been reviewed. Please do NOT call the office for information as none will be available to provide.
Requirements for all applications are the same.
- Complete Application, 2020 filed individual tax return…only the 1040 (page 1 & 2).
- Please BLOCK OUT all social security numbers for self, spouse, and children. Do not give all your tax return document only the 1040, 1040A, or 1040ex (whichever one you file). Please note: W2s will NOT be accepted… only 2020 filed return.
The following scholarships have specific additional requirements such as:
- Law Enforcement…the applicant must currently be an active-duty law enforcement officer.
- Minority Scholarship… for minorities only.
- Lee Stockman Memorial Scholarship…requires an essay entitled “What Law School Means to Me”.