The Watson Firm is looking for someone to keep us in line and to ensure that we get paid. We are adding a position for Legal Assistant, and we need someone that can be available ASAP. This position will primarily be responsible for opening and closing files, handling accounts receivable, and scheduling appointments for our clients to meet with lawyers.
- Provide administrative support to lawyer
- Handle communication with clients
- Opening and closing files
- Ensuring that we get paid for the work we do
- Prior customer relations experience required
- Experience with accounts receivable preferred
- Experience in legal assistance preferred
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures, and protocols also preferred
- Resume describing your experience
- Short cover letter detailing what makes you unique from other applicants
- List of at least 2 recommendations, 3 are preferred
- At least one in-person interview
Compensation starts at $15 an hour and scales accordingly with relevant experience and comes with benefits such as health insurance, 401k with 1% match, and parking.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Legal Assistant Position” in the subject line. Include a copy of your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience in the above qualification areas. Your cover letter should also include your compensation expectations.