Littler Mendelson P.C. is seeking a Littler CaseSmart Counsel, Charges attorney. Littler CaseSmart utilizes data-driven technology and a specialized workflow process to provide superior service to our clients. Our attorneys are highly skilled in their fields and enjoy access to all the resources our firm can provide without the demands of a shareholder-track position.
Littler CaseSmart Counsel, Charges attorneys are responsible for the defense of each administrative agency charge and attorney demand letter assigned to them from investigation through conclusion. This position involves frequent communication with clients and administrative agencies, and the defense of assigned charges may involve the following work:
- Drafting position statements.
- Responding to agency requests for information.
- Representing clients in settlement negotiations and remote mediations.
Candidates for this position should have:
- Familiarity and experience with administrative agency charges, preferably at both the federal and state levels on the management side.
- A minimum of six years of employment law experience, including drafting persuasive position statements and representing clients at hearings and/or mediations.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- An active bar license in the state of residence.
Littler CaseSmart Counsel are full-time, remote attorneys with a reduced billable hours requirement and with no obligation to engage in any business-related travel or any required business development. These positions are ideal for attorneys seeking interesting, challenging work that allows more flexibility than on-track roles. Pursuant to California, Colorado and New York City regulations, should an applicant be hired for this position, their annual starting salary will be $110,000. The total compensation package also includes eligibility for performance-based bonuses. We offer generous compensation and benefits packages. For more information visit: https://www.littler.com/culture-benefits
Littler is the largest global employment and labor law practice in the world exclusively devoted to representing management. With more than 1,700 attorneys in over 100 offices worldwide, Littler serves as the single-source solution provider to the global employer community. Consistently recognized in the industry as a leading and innovative law practice, Littler has been litigating, mediating and negotiating some of the most influential employment law cases and labor contracts on record for over 75 years.
For more information about our firm visit: www.littler.com.
For more information about our benefits visit: https://www.littler.com/culture-benefits
For more information about Littler CaseSmart visit: https://www.littler.com/innovation/littler-casesmart
Littler Mendelson is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.