Kirk Drennan Law is seeking an experienced paralegal to join our Family Law Firm.
Must have at least 3+ years of paralegal experience. Needs to be self-motivated, have excellent organizational and communications skills, be detailed oriented, be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and be a team player with a get-it-done attitude. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CLIO software experience are a plus.
- Prepare discovery requests and discovery responses
- Organize trial exhibits and summarize deposition transcripts
- Gather and analyze research data
- Research and prepare non-party subpoenas
- Organize subpoena and discovery documents
- Draft and pleadings
Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certification
Competitive compensation and benefits package including employer-paid BCBS, and 401(k). Salary based on experience – $47K-55K
Full time – Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 5:00
Friday 8:00- 4:00
Please send resume to Frances@kirkdrennanlaw.com